Result of JNVST 2019 Class VI
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Kanpur Dehat
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Kanpur Dehat, a co-educational residential Vidyalaya situated in Jalalpur, village of Distt. Kanpur Dehat in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Established in 1999 in accordance with NPE-1986, it is Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Admission to Vidyalayas is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
Sh. Yogendra Bhakta
I feel immense pleasure to introduce Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Kanpur Dehat, U.P., where students enjoy precious years of there life (Teenager To Grownup stage) with a vision to equip the students with qualification, skills, knowledge and attitude which will enable them to thrive in the fast changing world and create a valued personality through education.
Our alma mater works with an aim – not to produce more co placement academic achiever but to fashion intellectually enlightened morally upright...
- To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
- To provide stress free educational environment.
- To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
- To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
- To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
- To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
- To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
- To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.
KOMAL VIDEO & POCSO E-Box